Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pottery and Page Progress

Time to try once again to keep my blog current. I don't know how folks keep everything up to date... with blogs, facebook, myspace, twitter, on-line shops it just seems impossible. I am going to try to add just my blog back into the mix and see what happens.

Today, I won't include any photos of my current fiber projects but instead a class project. Here we are working on creating paper mache Mycenian / Philistine pottery. We have completed our study of the Mycenae and Philistines but still wanted to do the art activity.

Although we didn't use her instructions exactly, we used instructions from http://www.kid-at-art.com/htdoc/lesson37.html as as starting point.



The girls have loved the process and are anxious to complete their faux-pottery. Now if we can just finish the project so I can get them off my kitchen counters!

No comments: